Have you ever experienced irritations, rashes, infections and allergies when you sleep on your mattress? These are some of the common and initial skin issues that you face when you are not going for mattress cleaning on a regular basis. It is not only important to clean the mattress, but also you should decontaminate the mattress from time to time. Coffee spills, food spills and other things are very common on a mattress. But if you leave these spills unnoticed for a long time, then your mattress becomes the best place for the germs and bacteria to grow and multiply easily. Anti-allergens are considered to be the best way to get rid of the bacteria and germs from the mattress. We SK Cleaning Services will help you with the process of using anti-allergens on the mattress.
Different Anti-Allergen Sprays:
For regular mattress cleaning, you get regular anti-allergen sprays and they are easily available in the present market. You also have sprays for spraying after steam cleaning. But experts always suggest that using pre-spray is a good choice.
How to Choose a Pre-Spray?
When you are buying a pre-spray, you should always check for the following few points in order to make sure that you are picking up the right product for your Mattress Cleaning.
- Always choose a pre-spray which is environmentally safe and it does not cause any kind of problem to your skin. That means, it should be chemical free.
- You need to pick up a spray that is natural and hence it should be made with natural plant extracts.
- It has to safe for plants and animals as well.
- The pH value of the spray is another important thing to check and it should not be more than 10.
- Choose a non detergent spray for your mattress.
How to use Pre-Spray for your Mattress?
- Make sure to wear hand gloves for protection from the bacteria and other gems on your mattress.
- You need to read the instructions carefully on the spray bottle and mix the required amount of water to the anti-allergen spray solution.
- You should first vacuum clean the mattress on the both sides before you start spraying on it.
- Now, you should hand spray the anti-allergen solution all over the mattress and remember that this has to be done on both the sides of the mattress.
- You should now leave the spray solution on the mattress for a duration specified on the spray bottle.
- Now, once it is dry, you need to spray another mild layer of the solution on the mattress once again.
- Gently scrub the mattress and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wipe the mattress surface with a clean cloth and get started with the usual cleaning process.
Hire Professional SK Cleaning Services
It can be a tough job for you to do the pre-spray and cleaning process by yourself. It is going to take a lot of time. Just dial SK Cleaning Services and we will handle the pre-spray and mattress cleaning task for you. Call Today on and Book an Appointments