Carpet cleaning is kind of a work which is necessary every month, else our expensive carpet would get dirty and unhygienic. As a professional carpet cleaner, we’re used to listening to all the myths from our clients in our day to day work. You may find carpet cleaning difficult.
Given below some tips about the myths and confusion about the carpet cleaning;
- It’s possible that heavy duty vacuum cleaner may wear the fibre of carpet.
- But normal vacuum cleaner, certified by Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) is completely safe on carpets and doesn’t cause any damage to the carpet.
- Vacuuming the carpet daily would also clean the dust and other debris.
Ingredients for carpet cleaning
Baking soda powder and other powder deodorizers would completely remove the odour and make the carpet look fresh as new.
- This is true that baking soda powder or a deodorizer would make the carpet fresh and free from odour.
- Its effect lasts for a short time, you can do this as a temporary solution.
- But, sprinkling too much powder, would end up in carpet and remain there. Even a vacuum cleaner won’t be able to suck it, completely.
Avoid cleaning the new carpet, it shouldn’t be cleaned.
- New carpet needs as much attention as the old carpet.
- Maintaining your carpet properly from the beginning, then the accumulation of dust and debris will be in balance.
- Cleaning the carpet would be easier, deep cleaning once or twice in a year is suggested to keep your carpet clean.
Dry cleaning is better than steam cleaning.
- The misconception that steam clean fade and discolour the carpet is common.
- Most people prefer dry cleaning because it can be done easily.
- Dry cleaning is better on delicate fabricate is true, but most carpets aren’t completely cleaned because the dust hides in the depth of the carpet.
- Steam cleaning can only make the carpet 100% clean and sanitize.
Sk Cleaning Service is a renown carpet cleaner in Melbourne. Our company is known to use eco-friendly and mild cleaners to clean carpets. We provide eco-friendly solutions for carpet cleaning. Carpet stain removal, blood stain removal, carpet sanitising, we’re experts in dealing with any kind of stain on the carpet. We’re focused to provide 100% satisfaction to clients. Call us on our numbers to book number one professional carpet cleaners.