Tiles are the most common choices for installation at our homes offices, kitchens and bathrooms. Tiles add beauty and shine to the interior decor and also forms an integral part of our home environment. It is necessary to follow routine Tile and Grout Cleaning to make sure that they sustain their beauty and avoid damage. Tiles installed in bathrooms and kitchens are prone to staining and come in contact with water almost regularly. So it becomes very risky to ignore tile and grout cleaning in bathrooms and kitchen. Grouting cement has a porous surface which makes it vulnerable to the settlement of debris and dust which may darken the whiteness and lead to heavy staining. You can always hire Professional Tile Cleaning Services to get your Tile Stain Removal and Grout Stain Removal carried out by experts. Also, we are still providing you with a small guide on how to get rid of stains from your tiles and grout using Oxygenated bleach as a Tile Stain Removal agent and bleaching agent for grouting cement.
Follow The Steps Given Below For Tile And Grout Stain Removal
- Oxygenated Bleach
- Baking Soda
- A Nylon Bristle Brush and Toothbrush
- Plain Cloth or Cleaning Paper
- Step 1: Oxygenated bleach works excellently for Tile and grout cleaning and Tile Stain Removal and Grout Stain Removal too. Prepare a solution of oxygenated bleach added in 2 parts and warm water added in 5 parts. Use this to clean your tiles and grout now.
- Step 2: Pour this bleach solution on the surface of your tiles and leave it there to rest. Add this solution to an empty spray bottle and spray it over the grouting cement as well. Use a nylon bristle brush to brush the surface of tiles in a circular motion and keep brushing to remove stubborn stains. Deep clean the grouting cement by using an old toothbrush and make sure you rub the grout vigourously and leave the solution on tiles and grout for 5 minutes.
- Step 3: Take some baking soda and add some water to it to make a paste. Apply this paste slowly and extensively to grouting cement as well as stubborn stains on your tiles. Let the paste settle and mix with oxygenated bleach and provide cleaning and stain removal. Let the soda pasting dry naturally and finally use a brush to scrub off the soda paste from tiles and grout.
- Step 4: Finish Tile and Grout Stain Removal by washing your tiles with detergent water solution and cloth. Pour the solution on the surface of tiles and grouting cement and wash it with a wet cloth. Keep rubbing the tiles to remove all the dirt and soda and bring back the shine up. Finish tile and grout cleaning by wiping with a dry cloth.
Hire SK Cleaning Services Today
Professional Tile Cleaning Services provided by SK CLeaning Services are known throughout the town. We offer the best of the best Tile and Grout Cleaning and Tile Stain Removal services at affordable costs. Our Professional Tile Cleaners can deliver Tile and Grout Cleaning within 24 hours of hiring. Avail Our Services today and get satisfactory results in no time.